VIDEO: ANDREW BYNUM'S WORKOUT
|(Christopher A. Vito)|
Here's a quick recap of his activities:
- At least 20 minutes on an antigravity treadmill, as the team concluded its practice
- Agility work with a rope ladder to improve his footing and strength
- Strength work with a resistance band around his waist -- side steps, lunges, stepping forward, etc.
- Shooting. Lots and lots of shooting, from hook shots to power moves through the lane.
- Dunking. He finished his workout, at least that which was visible to reporters, with two dunks.
Check out the videos of him and coach Doug Collins below: